- How to set call blocking level?
- Block the call, but allow the caller to leave voicemail.
- Block the call, but if the caller calls back in the specified call back period the call will go through. When the call is blocked the caller will NOT be able to leave voicemail.
- Always block the call and prevent caller from leaving voicemail.
- How to delete single entry from call log?
- Why am I getting voicemails from spammer even with Medium or High blocking level set?
- Why am I still getting calls that should be blocked?
- Needed for reading, adding and removing calls from the logs.
- Needed for allow taking pictures for contact information.
- Needed to read, add, and remove contacts.
- Needed to provide your location to assist in 911 calls.
- Needed to receive and place phone calls and to be the default dialer.
- Needed to register for Visual voice mail and send messages via contacts.
- Needed to save preferences, contacts and call logs.
Navigate to Settings by clicking the menu icon in the top right corner of the app. From Settings, select Call Blocking Level. Levels:
Press the call entry you want to delete. The item expands and at the bottom of the list select Call Details. To delete press the garbage can in the top right corner of the title.
Check if the number is in your blocking list. Android operating system blocks these numbers before passing them onto the app to handle. Therefore, they are able to leave voicemail with the way Android handles them.
If the phone number is in your contacts or outgoing call log, the call will be allowed through. Remove the entry from the outgoing call log and/or remove the number from your contacts. If you don’t want to remove the contact you can add the number to the block list to stop receiving their calls, but they will be allowed to leave voicemail due to how Android handles the block list.
User Permissions are things that the app can access on your device. You may wonder what some of them mean and why they are needed for the app. We have made this page to explain them to you.